Why we love to wear school uniform
- It helps us feel proud of belonging to Bonnygate Primary School
- It reminds us that we coming to school ready and prepared to work hard
- It leaves expensive leisure clothes for after school and weekends
- Grey trousers or skirts
- White or green polo shirts, shirts or blouses
- Bottle green cardigans, sweatshirts or fleeces (with optional Bonnygate logo)
Children must have a PE kit in school – White T shirt, black shorts and plimsolls in a named bag.
Jewellery is not permitted except stud earrings but earrings must not be worn for PE. Children’s hair must be their natural colour and not an extreme style.
Uniform can be purchased by completing an order form or direct from Uniforms By Niki – 07925 47 6600. Uniform can also be purchased at a wide range of other retailers without the Bonnygate logo, which is optional.
|Polo Shirt 32″ (Green)||£7.99|
|Polo Shirt 32″ (White)||£6.96|
|Primary Infant Backpack (logo)||£10.49|
|PE T Shirts (logo)||£5.99|