Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust
We are part of the Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust, with twelve member schools within the Essex area.
The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust provides support to each of its schools through a collaborative partnership. Their aim is to improve educational standards in the schools and the schools' local areas so that every pupil can reach their full potential.
Allowing students, parents, staff and other stakeholders to share their expectations, expertise, resources and experience, the trust helps deliver a progressive and effective curriculum – one that is continually improved through mutual co-operation.
Our trust believes that it’s this sense of shared responsibility – in which everybody has a vested interest and the opportunity to play their part – that is vital in getting the very best from the educational resources available within the Trust.
Osborne Co-operative Academy Schools:
- Thameside Primary School & Nursery
- Arthur Bugler Primary School
- Bonnygate Primary School
- Doddinghurst Church of England Junior School
- East Tilbury Primary School
- Hordon-on-the-Hill Church of England Primary School
- Little Thurrock Primary School
- Stanford-Le-Hope Primary School & Nursery
- Warren Primary School
- Thames Park Secondary School
- St Cleres School Secondary School
- Brentwood County High School
Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is a company registered at Companies House, Cardiff. Company type: Private Limited Company by guarantee without share capital use of 'Limited' exemption Company Registration Number: 07703865 Registered Address: Butts Lane, Stanford-le-Hope, Essex, United Kingdom SS17 0NW
Email us at email@example.com
Or call us on 01375 648966